Are we ever too old to write a letter to Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus? The magical and mystical figures who cheerfully slide down the chimney to deliver goodies, but really deliver a life-time of presents of faith, hope, unconditional love and goodwill. Christmas is the time of year when it seems that everything is […]
Tag Archives: healing for loss
Light Up A Prayer!
In Loving Memory
Abundant light, Strength & Mental Clarity
for Hearing & Divine Wisdom
for Courage, Strength of Voice & Heart
For courage to move forward
God\'s Love, Grace & Healing Hand
for Stength,Divine Healing,Blessings of Holy Child
Divine healing to move forward as he desired
Deep Healing, Authentic Living, Freedom from Addic
for Blessed Mother Inspiration, Strength & Guiding
- “Ah Ha” the Answer December 12, 2011
- Live a Life that Matters March 7, 2012
- A Prayer for “That Girl”: A Prayer for Annie May 6, 2013
- Emmanuel Will Touch Your Heart December 14, 2011
- The Love Locks in Paris February 14, 2013
- April Fool’s 2014 April 1, 2014
- St. Valentine’s Day 2014 February 14, 2014
- Martin Luther King Day 2014 January 20, 2014
- A Beacon of Peace, Forgiveness & Reconciliation December 6, 2013
- The Art of Thanks Living November 28, 2013
- Heidi Johnson: Pure perfection! Thank you MaryAnn, for always sho...
- Heidi Johnson: MaryAnn, I have waited for a quiet moment to read...
- Marguerite: So creative and such a lovely way to end a text....
- Rich: You have come away with the Best of Blessings. I w...
- Andrea Bland: What beautiful, life-affirming thoughts! Thank yo...
angels Blessed Mother blessing blessings busy bee chanukah Christmas rush Dan Mountain emmanuel faith featured France funeral God God's plan gratitude Hail Mary healing heaven Holy Week imagine Lourdes love loving Mary Ann L. Smith May Day Bouquet midweek special miracle miracles Order of Malta Our Lady of Lourdes pilgrimage power of prayer power of prayers prayer prayers prayers work quote spirituality sychronicity Thanksgiving The Miracle Chase Todd Burpo Whitney Houston x factor
Mary Ann L. Smith
"One of the best gifts in life is believing in something more powerful, loving and beautiful than anyone can possibly imagine. "